The Cardio Wave Analyzer – Now Available with Latest Software Version and Detailed Reports
Early predictor of Cardiovascular and Peripheral Nerve Disease
The Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) Analyzer provides tools for non-invasive assessment of the cardiovascular system. The focus is the on measurement of arterial stiffness and the way the ANS is functioning. Specifics include the autonomic balance of the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system, stress resilience (sometimes called stress response which is the ability to handle stress) and the amount of physical and emotional stress.The core technology of HRV (Heart Rate Variability) and APG (Accelerated Plethysmography) has been featured in over 10 thousand published studies. The published studies have described the relationship to cardiovascular disorder, psychiatric disorder, peripheral circulation disorder, somatoform disorder and chronic stress.
There are two aspects to a cardiovascular wave analysis system.
Heart Rate Variability (HRV}
HRV is defined as the degree of fluctuation in the length of the interval between heart beats. It is used to:
- Predict cardiovascular disease (
- Analyze the Autonomic Nervous System
- Evaluate the ability to handle stress (labeled stress response on the CardioWA) – We prefer the phrase stress resilience.
- A bar graph shows the amount of physcial and emotional stress
Accelerated Plethysmography (APG)
APG is defined using a mathematical term. It is the 2nd differentiated waveform of the pulsation gathered by the oprtical finger probe. It is used to indicate and predict:
- Peripheral circulation disorder
- Arterial stiffness provides a percentage of arterial stiffness in each of seven levels – 1 athlete in top condition to 7 person really blocked up and needs help.
- Cardiovascular disease
Click here for a sample report CardioWA Report and here for the CardioWA Specifications